Open: April 1st through October 31st
Closed: November, January, February & March
Grounds: 9am to 7pm, daily
- $5.00 per car
- $2.00 per pedestrian and bicycle
- Members/Volunteers free daily admission
August 5 - October 1
RIBBIT THE EXHIBIT is here
During this exhibit, admission will be $5.00 per person. Children 6 and under will be free.
NOW is the PERFECT time to get or gift a MEMBERSHIP!
Become a MEMBER and enjoy the benefits all year long!
Greenhouse: 9am to 6pm, daily
- With your $5.00 admission receipt, receive $5.00 off your purchase of $25.00 or more at Kingwood's Garden Shop, located inside the Greenhouse. Discount must be redeemed the same date of admission receipt.
Kingwood Hall: May 7 - September 30
- Self-Guided Tours Monday-Friday from 10am-2pm, free.
- Guided tours are $3.00 per person, ages 6 & under free.
- Guided tours typically offered Saturdays 11am and Sundays 2pm. (Times and availability subject to change)
Purchase your Guided Tour Tickets here!
Please note - NO PETS on Kingwood grounds
Beverage and snack vending machines available near the restrooms in the Workshop building.
From time to time, photos will be taken of guests visiting Kingwood Center Gardens. Kingwood reserves the right to use these photos for communication, promotional and marketing purposes.