Receive $5 off a purchase of $25 or more with your admission receipt.
- Many different plants including perennials, tropicals, cacti, herbs, annuals, and seasonal plants
- Gardening tools and garden art, e.g. bird baths, bird feeders, wind chimes, fairy garden accessories and other garden accents
- Kingwood mementos, e.g. post cards, greeting cards, magnets, peacock feather and other peacock themed garden accessories
- Friendly knowledgeable staff
- Open every day from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- A tropical display house that has several hundred varieties of tropical plants.
- A succulent house with several hundred old world and new world plants.
- The Orangery which was added on in the 1980’s leads out into the greenhouse court yard garden.
- Carnivorous Plant Display, learn about their adaptations, where they are native, and what they “eat”.
Closed January, February & March
April 1st through October 31st
Grounds: 9am to 7pm, daily
Greenhouse: 9am to 6pm, daily
Kingwood Hall: May 10 - September 27
- Guided tours are $3.00 per person, ages 6 & under free.
- Guided tours typically offered Saturdays 11am and Sundays 2pm. (Times and availability subject to change)
April 1 - October 31 Parking/Admission $5 per car, walk-in $2 each.
BEVERAGE AND SNACK VENDING AVAILABLE NEAR THE RESTROOMS IN THE WORKSHOP BUILDING.
Please note - NO PETS on Kingwood grounds
To find your way to Kingwood Center follow the directions below. Please note that our Park Ave. gate is only open for special events. If you use a GPS device or a directions website, enter 50 N. Trimble Rd. as the address. That will take you to our Trimble Rd. gate.
To view a map, click here.
From the north:
Take I-71 South, go west toward Mansfield on Rt. 30 for about 6 miles, turn left (south) onto Trimble Rd. Follow Trimble past football stadium on left. Gate will be on your left before the next light.
From the south:
I-71 North, take Mansfield/Rt. 13 exit, turn left onto 13 from ramp. Follow Rt. 13, exit at Cook Rd. Turn left and go approx. 3 miles until you reach Trimble (light there). Turn right and follow Trimble to Trimble Rd. gate - first right past Park Ave. West.
From the west:
Rt. 30 East, turn right (south) onto Trimble Rd. Follow Trimble past football stadium on left. Gate will be on your left before the next light.
From the east:
Rt. 30 West, turn left (south) onto Trimble Rd. Follow Trimble past football stadium on left. Gate will be on your left before the next light.